Welcome to my blog!


News and views on animal issues from Gretchen Kunz, professional animal communicator.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Read an Interview with Gretchen on Floppycats.com

I'm excited to share that I've recently completed an interview with Floppycats.com. Floppycats.com is dedicated to Ragdoll cats and general cat health care and well being. It provides the most accurate, up-to-date and knowledgeable Ragdoll Cat Info, or the floppy cat.

In this interview, you can find out about how I started as an animal communicator, how I practice, and what I think of issues such as why animal communication is valuable, and why veterinarians should consider using animal communication as one of their tools.

I hope you enjoy the interview, and check out Floppycats.com for articles on cat care, product reviews and even cat product giveaways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment