Welcome to my blog!


News and views on animal issues from Gretchen Kunz, professional animal communicator.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Sale!

Know someone who would like to understand their pet better? Treat your friends, your loved ones or yourself to an animal communication session with me at 20% off. That’s right, between now and December 31st, I am offering a 20% discount on all consultations and gift cards. This means a ½-hour communication session for $40, 45 minutes for $60 or an hour for $80.

When treating your friends, opt for a personalized hard copy gift card or email notice – both nondenominational and appropriate for any holiday or birthday. Cards are good until December 31, 2011. And don’t worry – if you just want to treat yourself, I won’t tell!

Interested? Contact me at info@animaltalker.com or 917-607-8630.

0 comments:

Post a Comment