Welcome to my blog!


News and views on animal issues from Gretchen Kunz, professional animal communicator.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Annual Holiday Sale! Get 20% Off!




Know someone who would like to understand their pet better? Treat your friends, your loved ones or yourself to an animal communication session with me at 20% off. That’s right, between now and December 31st, I am offering a 20% discount on all consultations and gift cards. This means a ½-hour communication session for $40, 45 minutes for $60 or an hour for $80.

When treating your friends, opt for a personalized hard copy gift card or email notice – both nondenominational and appropriate for any holiday or birthday. Cards are good until December 31, 2011. And don’t worry – if you just want to treat yourself, I won’t tell!

Interested? Contact me at info@animaltalker.com or 917-607-8630

0 comments:

Post a Comment